I found Luke's Personal Facebook!!!!

After searching a lot on Facebook and using google image, I found Luke’s personal Facebook….
In fact, I didn’t… this was just a little social experiment to see how many of you did start reading this post just tempted by the title, sorry if I disappoint you but please keep reading and comment, my grades will thank you!

For those who don't know Luke, he is my teacher from Social Media Marketing and it's just a little paranoid about his social media, in fact, he told us in class that we may not be able to find his personal Facebook, and even if we did he won't accept us as friends I we add him!

Now, being serious what I really have is “The tipping point” audiobook and E-pub, and I think it’s a really good book, and one of the things that I like the most is that it presents some case studies of why things spread and how, and why others may not, some examples on the book are the Hush Puppies history, Paul Revere, Cholera, others not so pleasant like gonorrhoea, so if you are a classmate ask for Lucas at class and I’ll know what do you need.

Here is a little part of the book that talks about Paul Revere, and why things spread.



It’s very interesting how things spread and I really encourage you all to read it; As last time I won’t extend because no one will read it, except you Luke, it’s your job, I hope I also intrigue you a little with my tittle!

Please let me hear your thoughts about this topic or the tipping point!!

Once again here is one of my photos, remember you can find all of them on my Instagram page. https://www.instagram.com/lt30ph/



I hope you enjoy the reading and the photo!!



Thank you for your time!!

Comments

  1. You got me on that title!!! Which also shows the importance of a subject line to be inviting and capture the audience. Its been a long time since i listened to the audio book the tipping point but it does correlate with the diffusion of innovation that has the tipping point at 12.5%.
    Do you see that correlation too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! i do see the correlation with the diffusion of innovation!! but i really didn't understand the 12.5%, can you explain this to me!! I don't know why but that numbers seems pretty interesting!!

      Thank you for sharing!! hope to read you more often!!

      Delete
  2. Fake news alert!

    Speaking about horses... you should read my post: https://wordpress.com/post/anasweeklysocial.wordpress.com/55 The ad I'm describing there, can be easily related to the Tipping Point theory. Can you think how the 'law of the few' can me applied to advertising?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. be applied to*

      Regards,
      Ana Aguado

      Delete
    2. Sorry!! This is the correct url : https://anasweeklysocial.wordpress.com/2018/08/26/jonah-bergers-6-stepps-applied-to-advertising/

      Delete
    3. Yeah!! saw your post!! and there are multiple ways to apply the law of few to marketing, mostly trying to get the connectors and the salesman to try and engage to your product, in that way you can reach out to more people!

      Delete
  3. I thought this is the fake news because Luke is a social media marketing teacher, so he will know how to hire his information perfectly :D. But it made me curious about what you share with us in this article. Thank you for your article. Interesting!
    Cheers,
    Here is my blog! :)

    https://wordpress.com/view/marketing4.business.blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a Fake New, but it did draw a lot of attention, almost the double of people went into my blog to see the post!! you should try it!! and definitely I'm taking a look on your blog!

      Delete
  4. Very interesting the way you engage the audience only with the tittle of your post, I haven´t heard about the audiobook before but it sounds very interesting. Going viral sometimes is not such a good strategy because it can make you lose your focus or you r target audience.
    Cheers!
    Estefania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha at least for most of my classmates would be a engaging title!! and about the audiobook you should listen to it! its really good or the book!!
      Going viral as you said sometimes may not be focused only to your target audience, but due to the many factors needed to go viral you cannot really control it! at least try to go viral for a good reason! not because you fuck up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

This shit is getting real!