Medellin, Colombia ---> To --> Melbourne, Australia


Comments

  1. More than just a blog!!!!
    When I saw this blog it really blow my mind. It is not just a simple blog ... It shows art, pasion and a real sense of esthetic. The combination of cultures takes this blog beyond others that just share commons themes. It is a pleasure to reed and to see a blog like this in a community where tribal themes usually have more activity.
    Take a look and you will see what I'm talking about. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyy Silvia!!!!! loved that you like it!!! and thanks for the compliments!!!!
      Lets hope my teacher like it as much as you do!!

      Hope to see you around!! and thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Good idea to start a blog about what you are living right now, any chance you get to talk about your family? jajajaja, hope you´re are enjoying this bloggging assigment!!! it´s tough but worth it, I started my own a few years ago, keep it for my own, but it challenges me to go further, to study about the topic, to leave some path for others.... hope to read something about your sisters, I think they are pretty amazing gurls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure that my sisters are pretty amazing!!! thats for sure, and love them a lot!! i do like this assignment!! and I'm trying to get the most out of it!! I hope i can see you around often, i Definitely going to blog something about my sisters, they have a great instagram account @makeupcats they are incredible Makeup artist!!!

    https://www.instagram.com/makeupcats/?hl=es

    Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me hear your thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

I found Luke's Personal Facebook!!!!

This shit is getting real!